Pay a Bill
We have a number of different ways to pay your bill, so you can choose the one that’s most convenient for you.
All hospitals in Ireland must apply a government levy for their services, in accordance with Department of Health guidelines.
You can find out more about hospital charges, including current prices and exemptions on the HSE website.
- If you have a GP referral letter.
- Medical Card holders (proof of current card is required).
- Members of the defence forces and their dependants (letter of proof required).
- Persons receiving services in respect of prescribed infectious diseases.
- Temporary visitors to Ireland from another EU Country on presentation of an EHIC Card are entitled to healthcare services as a public patient without charge.
You may be entitled to financial aid while your child is ill. You can find out more at the following websites: